2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a lil something I found that seems pretty cool and unique that i have never seen on a car before. I found this on the hood latch on the 2010 GT 5-door

Just thought it was pretty cool and shows Mazda's attention to detail that most car makers dont have.

Anybody else have some cool little things they have found on the car?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That's a pretty good eye to spot that! I've never seen anything like that before either!!!:clap:

·
Registered
987 Posts
FoMoCo everywhere. even on the intake runners.

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah FoMoCo every where but that latch sure as hell is Mazda :laughing019: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
471 Posts
they put their logo on some very interesting places. i've seen other cool ones but never took a pic. i prob should. they have them everywhere! have you seen my ass lately?

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they put their logo on some very interesting places. i've seen other cool ones but never took a pic. i prob should. they have them everywhere! have you seen my ass lately?
Cant say that I have or want too lol

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Lololol

·
Registered
750 Posts
FoMoCo everywhere. even on the intake runners.
What I found odd was the factory oil filter. In small print around the middle it said something to the effect of "Mazda Motors..." and then the part number. At the top of the filter in HUGE print was "FoMoCo". The replacement filter has no Ford refrence at all. :confused1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts