2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1101 - 1120 of 1165 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in the midwest Ohio area, I am looking for a new 2018 Mazda 3 GT manual with premier pkg. MSRP is around $26,670. What kind of number are you guys getting around the states to be consider a good deal? I kept getting screwed when buying my previous cars. So this time, I tried to do the research before I decide. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got my '17 GT hatchback with 6-speed for $22,201 +TTL. MSRP was $26,868. I feel pretty good about that. The dealer (Skillman in Indianapolis) was 6.5 hours away and they actually paid for my plane ticket to fly there ($500) and picked me up at the airport. I just had to sign the papers and drive it home.

APR with Mazda financing was 2.74% too, which was lower than I expected.
nice. Which Skillman? Who did you deal with?
thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did anybody purchase a 2017 GT hatch with the premium equpiment package in the last few months? I'm trying to see if the price I was offered via online is a good one or if I can get better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did anybody purchase a 2017 GT hatch with the premium equpiment package in the last few months? I'm trying to see if the price I was offered via online is a good one or if I can get better.
i am trying to find that out as well. Do you mind sharing what you were offered? thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Snagged a cherry local '14 GTS hatch (auto) with the tech package, 15K on the clock for $17K a few months ago. Pretty happy with it so far.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just picked up a white '17 hatchback GT with the premium equipment package for $25.2k OTD with 0% financing. After calculating the standard APR with more money off upfront, it was still more expensive.

·
Registered
718 Posts
New Owner

Hello everyone... am back. :smile2:
Had a 2012 3 sGT hatch I had bought new and sold a year later for a Miata.
I just bought a 2014 4 door sGT black with tech package, etc. and only 19k miles at a Chrysler dealership for $16,500 + tax, etc. One owner who originally paid about $27k end of 2013 when it came out.

Love this car, handling is great and all functions are easy to use and the Bose system sounds fantastic. :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
2018 Mazda 3 Grand Touring auto, white with premium package. Bought it last weekend.

MSRP: $27,620
Got it for $23,900 before tax, tag, doc fee. 0% financing.

$26,736 out the door.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2017 Mazda 3 5-door Touring in white.
23,916 msrp
-2,500 mazda rebates cash
-500 LA auto show rebate
-2,020 dealer discount

18,600 Sale Price

+ taxes n fees CA about 2050 and 250 dmv fees
=$20,900 OTD

·
Registered
24 Posts
2018 Mazda 3 Touring 4-Door (Automatic) in Soul Red Metallic

MSRP = $22,315

Paid $19,800
After all taxes, documentation fee, etc, it was $21,850

Then applied $500 Loyalty fee to it.

OTD $21,350.
0% Financing

Vallejo, CA.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm looking at a 2018 Mazda 3 Touring Hatchback Auto. MSRP is $23,080, dealer is asking $20,500 before fees. What do you guys think?
That's a good price. That is about exactly what I paid for my 2018 M3, once you account for the extra cost of a hatch. I posted just above you, I own a sedan. A hatch costs about $1K extra. You are paying about $1K more than me.

You are paying below invoice and are not getting ripped off. If you like the car then buy it! If the question is whether this is the best deal around? Then you'll have to shop around and call places and have one dealership bid against another. You might be able to get it for $500 less...but it's going to cost you numerous hours of time.

What state you in?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My man. I'm over in Las Vegas, Nevada. I get the loyalty $500 as well so maybe 20k before fees. There's only two dealerships in town, but both add a "dessert package" that includes as tint, vehicle etching, and some other stuff... So really, I'm not even sure if that price quoted is including all of those dealer add ons....

Did you get GAP insurance? If so, how much did they charge you?

How's the blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and smart city brake support btw?

·
Registered
24 Posts
My man. I'm over in Las Vegas, Nevada. I get the loyalty $500 as well so maybe 20k before fees. There's only two dealerships in town, but both add a "dessert package" that includes as tint, vehicle etching, and some other stuff... So really, I'm not even sure if that price quoted is including all of those dealer add ons....

Did you get GAP insurance? If so, how much did they charge you?

How's the blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and smart city brake support btw?
No GAP. I didn't get any extras. Just the car. Blind spot monitoring is fantastic. It appears accurate (few to no false positives) and rely on it heavily. I'm very happy with that. Rear Cross Traffic alert is nice in a parking lot. It's a nice to have and works well. SCBS, well it's never activated on me which is good. I've always thought about how I would test to see if it works. I considered asking my kids to stand in-front of the car, but what happens if SCBS doesn't work? :( :frown2::grin2:

it sounds like what they are offering you is good. If you like the car pull the trigger - you are not getting ripped off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah I'm getting about 23,400 OTD for it after the $500 rebate, and it includes $995 of dealer addons (tint, shadow mark, wheel locks, nitrogen in the tires). Can't say I'm a big fan of these add ons.

I'm torn between this and a Honda Civic Hatchback. I'm at about $19,350 for the base LX. Granted it doesn't have any of the cool safety features, interior niceness, but it has better MPG, and a bigger trunk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Snagged a cherry local '14 GTS hatch (auto) with the tech package, 15K on the clock for $17K a few months ago. Pretty happy with it so far.
I just bought basically the same 2 weeks ago except with 30k miles for $16k in the Bay Area, CA. Overall pretty darn satisfied with the car and price. Also got 6 years/75k mile additional bumper to bumper warranty for $2.5k that I feel pretty good about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got a kick a** deal on a 2015 Touring sedan with manual transmission, little under 32k miles. OTD price was $12.1k.

Love the car so far although I find the always on 12v adapter to be a stupid design decision.

1101 - 1120 of 1165 Posts