2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1165 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
9000RPM, if you are in a big competitive market, you could probably get it for $1k less than that with the kind of rebates car0800 reported. I got mine (exact one you described) for $24.7k OTD with only $1k rebate for financing (I just paid it off on the first payment to avoid all the interest). Looks like the rebates are up to $2k now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up a new touring 3 auto for $3280 off msrp total $21K in SoCal and the 5 year 0% financing so that's about 1% off list. Seems like a decent deal?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bought a 17 3 GT Manual was 23k OTD with $2000 cash back and $500 down. Was a little upside down on trade in but still managed to shave nearly $100 a month with same length of loan. Most important to me is that I am in a car that I am really enjoying rather than being unhappy with the car that I had.

·
Saab ex-pat
9 Posts
I just learned to drive stick. I picked up a 2015 itouring sedan with the tech package ( bose, navigation, back up canera). I talked them down to $11k. It's dealer certified, but the warentee is nothing amazing. I think this is a pretty good deal. I'm curious what someone more knowledgeable thinks.

I'm happy it's exactly the color and options I wanted. I'm happy to join your ranks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ontario here.

'14 GS Manual Sedan. $14600 with nav card, 48K on the odometer.

Dealer Certified, 5yr 120K Extended Warranty with taxes brought the total to $20111.

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
I got a brand new 2017 MZ3 Sport for a like $18,2xx out the door. First time financing, $2000 value trade in on my old F150. Just the basic 48k mile powertrain and 60k bumper to bumper warranty. Love it but depending on the aftermarket support, I may trade it in here in a few years for something a little faster.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just checked prices out of curiousity, I can't believe the rebates are up to $3000 now, going to kill all the resale values of existing cars. Nice job Mazda, good grief. LOL!

What is interesting is that Carsdirect says you CAN combine $1000 finance cash with $2000 customer cash while Trucar says you cannot. Who is right?

1 Posts
Rockville, MD. May 31st - Bought a 2017 GTH for 22,800 out the door. MT, white paint, and premium package = MSRP of $26,570.

At the time, on top of additional bargaining, $1500 Mazda Rebate + $500 loyalty rebate from a 1990 B2200 + $500 rebate to finance with Mazda (I may refinance, but the difference over the life of the loan is only $600).

This was my first car purchased from the dealer.

The bottom line is that if you do the math, they are only selling less than 450 of these (GTH w/ MT) a month in the months of June and July. Do your sales research - Mazda posts monthly sales totals on their website. There are 600 North America dealerships. You can also ask how long the car has been on the lot to give you an idea of how quickly they are selling. Bottom line is that the 3 is no longer their most popular vehicle (CX-5), but they still make a ton of them, so there are deals to be had as the '18 model year looms!

Good luck!

·
mtruong131
19 Posts
Just picked up a 2017 Mazda 3 GT manual hatchback for $20800. MSRP was $24970. Took the standard interest rate of 3.9 to get $2000 rebate to get the price to $20800. Do you guys know how long I have to stay with Mazda capital before I can refinance without losing the $2000. Dealer is telling me 6 months. But word of a dealer isn't exactly bible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow that's over 5500 off Msrp. Nice
Yup. Thanks! I own another Mazda so that added a loyalty discount and bought it in the same dealer where I got the other one. I did not give in to their traps and sweet sales talk coz I know they want to make sales so i used that as a leverage to get the deal I want. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up a 2017 Mazda 3 GT manual hatchback for $20800. MSRP was $24970. Took the standard interest rate of 3.9 to get $2000 rebate to get the price to $20800. Do you guys know how long I have to stay with Mazda capital before I can refinance without losing the $2000. Dealer is telling me 6 months. But word of a dealer isn't exactly bible.
Yup they said the same thing to me for 6 months. I don't think you're gonna lose your rebate if you refinance it coz you already signed a contract w/c states your final price and what you are paying. Probably better to call mazda capital to confirm when is a good time to refinance it or go to your preferred bank and ask them. They usually know the answer to that. I'll be contacting my bank after my first payment to know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. First post here so I apologize if I sound like too much of a newbie. My 20yo Civic has had it and i'm scheduled to visit a Mazda dealer in Orlando on July 5 who is offering me a Sport with preferred equipment package for $16750 + TTL. Just wondering if anyone thinks I could negotiate lower? They are the largest Mazda dealer in Florida and seem to do massive amounts of volume. The icing on the cake? They don't charge that ridiculous dealer fee that every other dealer charges. Went to the Tampa dealer and his dealer fee is $999.

Orlando is getting the sale either way but just curious if you think I could get $200 more off?

Not new to Mazda but it's been decades. My dad owned a B-Series pickup in the late 80s/early 90s.

Love the 3 been wanting one for years and I think it's finally happening!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

I'm planning on buying 2015 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring, soul red color, almond interior. Its being offered for $19,599 at the dealer. 9k miles. Even has the fancier all weather floor mats. It seems like a good deal to me just from my own research the past weeks but I wanted to get a second opinion from some knowledgeable folks. Anything else I should be on the look for when checking out the vehicle? I have test driven mazda 3's before but not this particular one yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Has anyone here had good experiences leasing a 3? I'm looking at a '17 GT with Premium Package and iActiveSense...I'm thinking a zero down lease for 10k miles w/ zero down should be doable for below $350...maybe even close to $300.

I live in SF and walk to work, so this would be a fun weekend car for road tripping.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Been toying with the idea of trading my 2014 2.0SP Sports on a new 2017 2.0SP Sports (2.0SP Sports is the top spec model here in thailand).

Was surprised they offered me $17,880 (600,000 Baht) for mine, new one is $33,350 (1,190,000 Baht).

Hmmm decisions decisions !!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got my '17 GT hatchback with 6-speed for $22,201 +TTL. MSRP was $26,868. I feel pretty good about that. The dealer (Skillman in Indianapolis) was 6.5 hours away and they actually paid for my plane ticket to fly there ($500) and picked me up at the airport. I just had to sign the papers and drive it home.

APR with Mazda financing was 2.74% too, which was lower than I expected.

1081 - 1100 of 1165 Posts