2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appreciate any info or source here.

I’ve been looking at the green stuff 2000 pads and i notice they all have different model numbers. DP21043 DP21661 etc

Anyone know of the differences? could not find answer on EBC webpage or google.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Appreciate any info or source here.

I’ve been looking at the green stuff 2000 pads and i notice they all have different model numbers. DP21043 DP21661 etc

Anyone know of the differences? could not find answer on EBC webpage or google.
For the 2 0 Japan Built:
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads
Front:*DP22185
Rear: DP22186

I got the less dust better bite reds.:Jp built
F: DP32185C
R: DP32186C

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I found green stuff ones at various prices so im just going to get the cheapest ones as im still unclear of any differences between the model numbers.

Im thinking each model has a different friction and or dust rating, thats all

Cheers

·
Registered
979 Posts
I bought my EBC green pads (Japan Build) over Amazon:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YAZBGH2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

I would not recommend red stuff as they are overkill for the purpose of the car in normal daily driving, green stuff is just right for our cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll likely grab them from amazon as well. Might go with the ultimax over the green though. Undecided until tomorrow...

Ive attached a picture of the issue I'm trying to figure out. The pads shown are similar, different part numbers. I can't find any information on why there are different part numbers for the same pad.

At this point I'm going with the cheapest one and hope they work out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I'll likely grab them from amazon as well. Might go with the ultimax over the green though. Undecided until tomorrow...

Ive attached a picture of the issue I'm trying to figure out. The pads shown are similar, different part numbers. I can't find any information on why there are different part numbers for the same pad.

At this point I'm going with the cheapest one and hope they work out.
Careful w/ PNs. Jp & Mex builds are different.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
My Other Car is a Holden
77 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts