2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
I noticed after updating the SD card about 8Gb of data was left behind in the folder C:\Users\[Your name]\Appdata\Roaming\Mazda\download_cache\. This stored data appears to serve no useful purpose so you may wish to delete it particulalry if you have a SSD system drive with limited space.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Downloaded today.

Speed is quite good : minimum between 50 and 70 Mbps, total download takes some 20 mins.

·
Registered
827 Posts
My 3 year map subscription ended in November. Thats why I contacted user @filmi , who then renewed my map subscription for the next three years for much less than the 183 EUR, which Mazda would have charged me. That way I was able to install the new december map update as well. Thanks filmi!

I can highly recommend to use filmis service. He needs your old license files and the user/password of your toolbox account. Before sending these to him, you can change the password via toolbox "i forgot my password" - and after the map subscription renewal, you can change it again. filmi sends you an easy instruction with photos on what you have to do to the email address used for the login to the toolbox. You also receive an official mail of the toolbox, which you have to confirm. Payment to filmi is possible via paypal, afterwards you receive the new license files via email.

If you are interested in the map subscription renewal (map updates for 3 years again) contact @filmi .

·
Registered
220 Posts
the latest map update is full of bug… some words are missaid. The voice eat some word. Very weird. Also, every 5 minutes the system offers me a change of route… Anoying. -.-

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 3 year map subscription ended in December. I contacted user @filmi who then renewed my maps subscription for the next three years. No problem, it all took 12 hours after contacting the @filmi after a new map in the car, of which I slept for 8 hours.Thanx.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello! I contacted @filmi as well and he was very helpful and fast both in providing help and troubleshooting/answering my questions.. highly recommended!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just updated to the latest EU map version which works OK in the car. I used Mazda Toolbox to verify the files, The licence codes are validated OK but each main file logs a checksum error which is odd. I'm using the latest version of Toolbox on the latest version of Windows 10 and using a a Kingston USB card reader to read the nav card on the PC. Any idea why I see those checksum errors?

·
Immortal
239 Posts
when you did it - toolbox has errors somewhile ago and 31.01 I got email it fixed

Dear Mazda Toolbox User,

We are happy to inform you that the map update installation error for your MZDConnect navigation system has been fixed.

1. If you made a purchase or redeemed a code and could not install the map, please start the Toolbox again, insert your SD card and log in. The Toolbox will automatically offer the purchased map for installation.
  2. If you haven't purchased anything yet, you can now do so without any foreseen installation problems. Just start the Toolbox and follow the on-screen instructions to update your map.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,
MZDConnect Toolbox team

·
Registered
220 Posts
I share my feedback on the renewal of my 3y sub map update through @filmi services.

After taking information of the process and some quick answers from him he kindly helped me in setting up the update !!
Thanks again. You can contact him with your eyes closed.

4 stars review!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts