2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you for your response.

We are sorry that you are dissatisfied with our response.

According to our information there should be an update shortly, however we can not provide you with a specific date.

We kindly ask you to remain patient.

The response from European Handsfree Support.

·
Registered
22 Posts
And there is a reply I've got from Handsfree Support EU (Germany) on 12/07/2016 when asking for any updates:
"Updates can be downloaded via the Toolbox as soon as they are available. We kindly ask you to check the Toolbox regularly. e.

Unfortunately we do not know when the next update will be available.

If there are any mistakes within the map, you have the possibility to report them on the following website:
https://mapreporter.navteq.com/?lang=de#dashboard"

·
Registered
3 Posts
This same answer I have four weeks ago even gotten to my question where the spring map update keeps to this day still not received an update ..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good afternoon!

Unfortunately, you are right! :laugh2: No update.

Pav99, do you use Connected Services in Ireland?

I used connected services in Ireland. 2 months trial. For 50 something euro a year or two years it is not worth it. It still needs my phone data so I decided it is better to buy Sygic on iPhone for half that price with lifetime maps and connected services. They had a nice sale maybe it is still on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I used connected services in Ireland. 2 months trial. For 50 something euro a year or two years it is not worth it. It still needs my phone data so I decided it is better to buy Sygic on iPhone for half that price with lifetime maps and connected services. They had a nice sale maybe it is still on.
I am using Connected services in Finland, Espoo, Vantaa and Helsinki. Traffic is pretty much 'invented". It reports "road closed intermittently", however it is not closed. So in this scenario it wants to reroute, but it is not necessary. And for how long is this traffic incident valid? Major construction sites absent in many places. Weather works, I haven't checked whether fuel prices are correct or not.

Personally I would like to see Google Maps or Waze on that fancy screen for navigation. I should have done more research on that navigation and entertainment.

·
cheevish
51 Posts
hi all.

I am from GCC , had tried Modfreakz's EU navigation and 1st launched and tried to update on toolbox last your with ma car's VIN on device file.

now i got GCC map but unable to update with toolbox, showing automatically EU maps for update. if anyone help me with how to change/restore my region on device file?.

all thanks to Modfreakz..

21 - 40 of 79 Posts