2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I haven't had a map update from Mazda since August 2015. I thought they were supposed to come out twice yearly so what gives?

Anyone know when the latest update is due?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I now see the files are dated 23/11/2015 so it is only 6 months ago. My mistake. I'm hoping for an update really soon!

RUS/TUR/EUR
BJM7 66 EZ1A
2566625 Rev 01
Maps by: Navteq
Made in the USA

·
Mazda 3 Owner
124 Posts
I now see the files are dated 23/11/2015 so it is only 6 months ago. My mistake. I'm hoping for an update really soon!

RUS/TUR/EUR
BJM7 66 EZ1A
2566625 Rev 01
Maps by: Navteq
Made in the USA
Yeah, I'm hoping too, the current maps are just outdated, even though they are "only" 6 months old.

To illustrate: a few years (!) ago, an entire new canal was dug near where I live. It's still not on the map :frown2:

·
Mazda 3 Owner
124 Posts
you can provide your updates directly to Navteq, maybe they'll have a look at it:
https://mapcreator.here.com/
Thanks for the tip, but HERE Maps (which I happen to use on my phone) has known about that particular canal since it was dug :|

It seems to me that the Navteq-labeled maps that we get for our cars aren't updated with the maps from HERE (even though you'd expect that they would).

·
Registered
44 Posts
So, it is like mid-summer and all... No update still...
Customer service hasn't got any clue, like always.

What are your thoughts fellow Mazda owners? It is obviously delayed. Don't you agree?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is already summer 2016 and there is still no map update available spring 2016 .
Mazda guaranteed two map updates per year , a spring and a fall update.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It is already summer 2016 and there is still no map update available spring 2016 .
Mazda guaranteed two map updates per year , a spring and a fall update.
But did the specify in which geographical location this criteria applies to?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts