2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1841 - 1860 of 1869 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I wanted to put halo rings on the headlights but I'm afraid that I might ruin the assembly, so I decided to get pre-assembled ones. Since I have enough budget, I ordered the Oracle halo headlights at Shop for Oracle Lights|4wheelonline. Will post pics once they are fitted.

·
Registered
221 Posts
This past weekend (which for me is Sun-Tue) I installed the MSDS header in my car (after getting it in June!) as well as an EONON head unit. The latter was a 20 minute install, while the header was ~8 hours

·
Registered
212 Posts
Changed my oil today with my new Fumoto valve installed. Worked great, but it does come out a little slower. Now if I can just figure out how to get the oil filter off without oil draining all down my arm! lol Guess I'll have to take it off from a different angle next time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Haven't posted in a while and figured now would be a good time to. Installed the corksport sri back in October and haven't had any issues since. Finally got to dipping my wheels and installing one of those leather wrap steering wheel covers - have never anything in my life and was glad to see it came out alright (my god it's so comfortable!).

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Changed my front brakes out yesterday. Bought some Centric rotors and pads from RockAuto, they were about $10 cheaper than Amazon. Ordered on Sunday and got to me on Tuesday.

Not sure why, but the drivers side was worn way more significantly than the passenger side. I'll have to keep an eye on them for uneven wear.

I did get about 40,000 miles out of them. I originally bought the car with 13,000 miles on it.

jegonzo3

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
SimplySteezy
42 Posts
Sold it

·
Registered
212 Posts
End result of hatch lighting upgrade.

Attachments

·
TunGG
6 Posts
Protective film

I Applied a protective film for cmu unit.

aliexpress.com/item/Car-Styling-GPS-Navigation-Screen-Protective-Film-For-Mazda-3-2013-2014-2015-4H-Scratchproof-99/32529833342.html?detailNewVersion=&categoryId=200000241]

·
Registered
212 Posts
do you have a dog? looks pretty hairy xD
Yeah, I do. He doesn't shed much...but then again, I guess he does! lol

I just wanted to get the lights installed, now I can see all the dog hair better!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Added a Shark Fin to mine today.

1841 - 1860 of 1869 Posts