2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1869 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I put a CS RSB on two days ago if that counts :D.

Looking at Nurburging wheels/ Conti DWS tires next, although I probably should wait until after winter.

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
Attempted to fix my rear suspension noise... no luck yet.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Sweet our own section.... I ordered Rally Armor mudflaps and also started prepping my wheels for painting that I am going to swap out for the stock rims. Ill most likely be selling those also on this site once I get the tires mounted too.... I have decided to go with Rustoleum Graphite as my color choice.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got my baby's oil and filter replaced for the first time this morning, using Mobil 1 0W-20 and an OEM filter. Goodbye metal shavings, hello smooth sailing. :yes:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Bought a new garage/driveway mate for my mazda:

Makes it hard for me to want to drive the mazda anymore. :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
hd lip, led drl led license plate lights and plastidip brake calipers( no it doesnt melt off, looked on other forums and it holds up so i did it.) all this last weekend

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
245/45/18 on 18x8.5 +44 will rub on at full lock on a stock height skyactiv (rub marks on my inner fender liner)

and it will definitely rub when you get a drop on tein Stech springs (see attached picture)
Why you no text me back!

Went and got an alignment done today, got me some negative camber going on all around. Guess that is what I get for lowering my car! To buy camber arms or to not buy camber arms, that is the question...

Got in touch with Derrick at CorkSport about getting another Graphite Compression Gasket so I can fix my rear exhaust leak, will have that hand delivered to me tomorrow for 11 bucks!

Still trying to diagnose my cars rear suspension creaks and such. Mechanic doing my alignment helped me with some suggestions on what could be the problem.

Hopefully my local dealer will have my front grill replacement in tomorrow so I can install it tomorrow night, don't feel like going to the CorkSport meet with a messed up front grill.

Prepping to leave to head down the San Marcos tomorrow has made me create a list of stuff so I wont forget...

1 - 20 of 1869 Posts