2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2061 Posts

·
Nie brykaj...
494 Posts
The car seems fine. Nothing out of the ordinary after driving for 15 min. I'll go get it inspected if I see anything wrong...

·
Kambo
167 Posts
Might want to get an alignment to see if anything is out of whack.

I ordered JBarone Shifter Bushings. Several mods to install this weekend.
I love my Jbarone shifter, Did you see my Mazda on the front page?

I havent installed the bushings yet. Please let me know how they feel?

·
Original Member
262 Posts
Finally got my windows tinted today...temp is around 70ish here, so thought I'd knock it out while the weather was nice.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just got the AEM filter cleaning solution and finally cleaned my CS intake filter. Friggin water was so dirty! I guess after over 1 year of running it, it should get pretty nasty. The filter really didn't look bad before I cleaned it, but the color of the water sure proved it was. Now I need to wait for it to dry...guess I'm running the stock air box for a day or two. :crybaby 1:

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Just got the AEM filter cleaning solution and finally cleaned my CS intake filter. Friggin water was so dirty! I guess after over 1 year of running it, it should get pretty nasty. The filter really didn't look bad before I cleaned it, but the color of the water sure proved it was. Now I need to wait for it to dry...guess I'm running the stock air box for a day or two. :crybaby 1:
it'll be fine if you leave it out in the sun for an hour or two lol.

·
Andrew
336 Posts
Yesterday rear window got changed from 15 to 5% ceramic tint, and lamin-x yellow on the fogs. Love the look, not bad for $40 installed. Need to wax it this weekend and maybe get some pics.

·
Registered
238 Posts
got my CPE fuel pump in mail today, just need my car back to put it in:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Got my Corksport RSB installed, real quick I must say and just the day after I got the eyelids installed too

·
Go Fast
222 Posts
Crespo - Looks nice! The shot from the front - you can really see the shine. What'd you use?

Have fun in SC. One of my fav. restaurants is down that way - Queen Anne's Revenge | Daniel Island. Cool spot for pirate history and memorabilia.

·
Registered
238 Posts
got my fuel pump and caliper paint, now i need my car back from body shop:)

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Crespo - Looks nice! The shot from the front - you can really see the shine. What'd you use?

Have fun in SC. One of my fav. restaurants is down that way - Queen Anne's Revenge | Daniel Island. Cool spot for pirate history and memorabilia.
Thanks! Used NXT Tech Wax, the purple bottle. Stuff works really well!

Hit up Cobb to see if any tuning would be available (even in-shop at least) at their upcoming SoCal location for the NA 3. *crosses fingers*
If this is posted at me, I'm going to Charleston, South Carolina. I can see how you might have mixed the two up for SoCal. If not, well....I look stupid for writing this then :tongue:

·
Andrew
336 Posts
@ Crespo

Haha my bad, I should've included "I" before my post. Unfortunately they said they are keeping their focus on forced induction vehicles for the time being :(

@ Homer: Car looks 10x better now. Did you end up having gadget (or was it circuit..) do it?

21 - 40 of 2061 Posts