2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

3721 - 3730 of 3730 Posts

·
Super Moderator
678 Posts
Got oil and filter from walmart and changed the oil at home.

·
Your mom goes to college.
82 Posts
Touched up some rock chips, replaced the strut tower nuts (rusty), and fixed some rust spots in the engine bay.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just made an appointment to have my car looked at before my Arizona trip. My auto high beams have slowly but progressively been getting worse and worse until last night they completely refused to dim at all for two cars on a pitch black road and two ignition cycles later, turned the high beams on in the face of a car that was maybe 200 feet away on the same road.

You may say 'Just disable them' like my dad did and while I did consider that, this is still a new car and I want the things I paid for to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Grabbed a set of car ramps for cheap and did an oil change.. my lord, where have these things been all my life.
Very much recommended, makes me reconsider life choices that have led up to this point... 80lbs jack will never be used for an oil change again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Grabbed a set of car ramps for cheap and did an oil change.. my lord, where have these things been all my life.
Very much recommended, makes me reconsider life choices that have led up to this point... 80lbs jack will never be used for an oil change again.
Ahh, but tire rotations are another matter!

·
Registered
277 Posts
There's a DIY garage about 20 minutes from my house and for $25 an hour you get the lift and access to all the tools. I know it's not cheaper than going to the dealer but I love doing my own services and having a lift makes it so much easier.

·
Registered
156 Posts
There's a DIY garage about 20 minutes from my house and for $25 an hour you get the lift and access to all the tools. I know it's not cheaper than going to the dealer but I love doing my own services and having a lift makes it so much easier.
You’re right, but I haven’t seen one of those places in decades!

3721 - 3730 of 3730 Posts