2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

3641 - 3660 of 3663 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Finally got around to installing the Eibach FSB and GRP end links. It was honestly the least-fun upgrade ever. Unfortunately, I think I need to head back under there and adjust the end links down some...thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
Made a trip to Charlotte. Got caught in heavy rain. Dunlop a with 3 front and 4 rear 32nds of tread left isn't ideal.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
New tires! First fresh set aside from factory.

Reactions: CerealKiller

·
Super Moderator
641 Posts
General GMAX AS-05

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 iGT
146 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 iGT
146 Posts
Oh ok. Yeah I thought they looked like Avids.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Gave my car its first proper bath in probably a month or so and I'm still stunned by the ceramic coating's water beading properties and how clean it stays between washes. I'm planning on relocating to Phoenix but my current job has put a freeze on all hires and transfers due to COVID so I may be in Oregon for one more winter. If that's the case I'm going to take the opportunity to ceramic coat my wheels front and back when I take them off to mount my snow tires around Thanksgiving.

·
Mazda Fresher
113 Posts
Gave my car its first proper bath in probably a month or so and I'm still stunned by the ceramic coating's water beading properties and how clean it stays between washes. I'm planning on relocating to Phoenix but my current job has put a freeze on all hires and transfers due to COVID so I may be in Oregon for one more winter. If that's the case I'm going to take the opportunity to ceramic coat my wheels front and back when I take them off to mount my snow tires around Thanksgiving.
Which ceramic coating did you go with? I’ve been thinking about doing this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Which ceramic coating did you go with? I’ve been thinking about doing this as well.
I used Avalon King's Armor Shield IX and it's about as easy as it comes. To minimize your cure time I recommend applying on a day over 70ºF (21ºC). Just follow the instructions that come with it and you can't go wrong. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Swapped out the Mazda 3 emblem for Axela, but this one is from the Chinese version. Over there, it's apparently known as the Mazda3 Axela, so it has an extra Mazda3 emblem below the Axela one, which I found to be very cool. Curious if anyone else has done this, it was incredibly difficult to find that little Mazda3 emblem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
For reference, here's an image of how it looks from the factory. Slightly odd placement, but I think I got it right.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Installed the CS RMM and TMM. It's like I'm driving a whole new car and well worth the worry of watching everything shift and wondering if I'll ever get it back in place. The only downside I see (more like feel) are the vibrations during idle with the A/C on.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 iGT
146 Posts
Installed the CS RMM and TMM. It's like I'm driving a whole new car and well worth the worry of watching everything shift and wondering if I'll ever get it back in place. The only downside I see (more like feel) are the vibrations during idle with the A/C on.
Do you drive an AT or MT?

3641 - 3660 of 3663 Posts