3561 - 3580 of 3581 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I
Where did you mount your cabin footwell lights? My driver side one isn’t in the best spot, pointing up into the steering column instead of down, but that’s the best spot I could find without them being visible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll send pics when I get off work today. I'm not exstatic about the driver side one but it's only visible if you are outside the car and like 10 feet away. Otherwise the rest are hidden and far enough back to provide plenty of light at night without being overbearing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is sexy Lol @ the kids statement. If you don't mind me asking what products do you use for your detailing?
I’ve used Wizards products for years. I did recently switch to a Chemical Brothers Foaming soap for my foam cannon.

But for the insides, Wizards Power Clean, Leather Conditioner and Vinyl & Tire Shine. Then Mist & Shine for the windows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Installed the JBR solid shifter base and transmission cable bushings. Feels a tad better, but the cars pretty new to feel a huge difference. I'm sure in the long run it'll pay off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Currently considering swapping the glossy black evil M for the stock badge. I feel good about it but also feel like I crossing a line with this one. Thoughts?
I have never understood the “Evil M”. Just black out the regular emblem.

3561 - 3580 of 3581 Posts