2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

3341 - 3360 of 3489 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just did a major tune up myself, replaced the filters, plugs and oil change with syntec oil. I looked around and found best price online this place sells factory O.E. parts super cheap and I had them at my house three days after ordering them. if you do your own work save some bucks check out this place www.mazdapartsprime.com maybe they'll send me a tshirt if they see this :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
was the badge easy to be removed? how did you removed them? is there any hole behind the badge or it is fixed only with glue
I used dental floss to "saw" through the adhesive backing of the emblems. Then I used Goo Gone (adhesive remover) to clean the leftover adhesive).

Attachments

·
Mazda Fresher
78 Posts
Back in May I was on my way to work and saw the Google Street View car going the other way. I got curious the other night and looked up the area where I saw it and sure enough, my Mazda and I are famous!
Oh lookie there, that's in Beaverton! :)

Very cool...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had three small door dings on my rear passenger door removed by a paintless dent removal technician. Can't even tell they were there. Took him only 10 minutes. Quite pricey ($140) but worth it for me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I had three small door dings on my rear passenger door removed by a paintless dent removal technician. Can't even tell they were there. Took him only 10 minutes. Quite pricey ($140) but worth it for me.
To the regular eye those probably weren’t noticeable, but to us enthusiast they are major eye sores lol. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
To the regular eye those probably weren’t noticeable, but to us enthusiast they are major eye sores lol. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, the dings were only visible when viewed at an angle. Funny, I ALWAYS park my car far away. The dings happened in the garage at home when my 5 year old opens the adjacent car door into it.
I did not tell my wife about the repair. She would think I'm crazy to spend that kind of money to fix it.:)
Other than a few small rock chips here and there; my car is in near mint condition (again).

·
Registered
27 Posts
So far, new wheels, debadged the trunk (Except the main emblem in the middle, but I have red evil M going on in a few days), new shift knob and shift boot, and a red ring around the push start button. Next is some tint, and a drop of 1.5ish inches. The pictures were before I put on the shift boot, I’ll take some to add tomorrow. But the boot is black with some red cherry blossoms on it. Pretty sweet. D62E27BC-5FBD-47DD-8F27-8D69A1B0B739.jpeg 47A247BF-3BAE-4B12-99B3-841A1AC0EDA5.jpeg 2B08B19E-2057-451D-9CEB-954EC4B87925.jpeg 88716266-5BC8-4A53-9F95-E2AC864B9495.jpeg

3341 - 3360 of 3489 Posts