2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3478 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get this started for the 3rd gens!! I'm definitely interested to see some modded GenPee's!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the new 3's have so much potential. I think the sedan look amazing though.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I have this solar activated transition type tint. I got the 45% shade which should darken to around 35% when in the sun, but honestly I don't think it darkens that much. It maybe gets 5% darker or so but I mainly got it for the high heat rejection for such a light tint. I didn't want the black out look like on my previous car anymore.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Got the Mazda oem window visors installed today. Kinda tricky, thought it was just stuck on but there are tabs that goes into the window channel. Took me about half hour to put on :/

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got the Mazda oem window visors installed today. Kinda tricky, thought it was just stuck on but there are tabs that goes into the window channel. Took me about half hour to put on :/

Nice! Can you take a picture of the visors from the side? I have the OEM ones for my 2008 and they were very low profile.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seriously no other 2014's being lightly modded yet??

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think there would be two mods that'd make this car real eye popping. Lowered and have a rear spoiler that lools like the speed 3

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
At least someone is posting. More will come soon. To new and not enough aftermarket parts yet. I agree though. Lots of potential especially with the sedans.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 3478 Posts