2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 2894 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Nice man! Tell those kids to clay bar your car too!
Good idea. I found the culprit this morning and told her she owes me a new wash!!! Her mom works with me so I'll give her a hard time later too!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Dayummm boiii

·
Registered
2,771 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
As far as the shift boot, what kind did you use? My friend has been telling me to do it since i got my car. But i'm thinking of just keeping the knob i have. There are a lot of boots from Type-r's and stuff. i dont want to spend too much money, but i'm not sure what to get

·
A.K.A. - Zuma2010
900 Posts
Mine was 30 dollars. It is a "Dojo" boot. They have them at Pepboys, and it was the least ricer-ey looking one they had. My pep boys is a little less ricer than the one I used to go to. I would have ordered one online, but this is exactly what I was looking for. I would suggest to go with something suede, as with the auto trans, it will move around better, and sit in Park better. If you get one of the pleather ones, they tend to be creaky, and look really weird when in park. THats just my .02 . Other than that, just pick something you like.

·
Token Fiero Owner
375 Posts
today, putting the Axela badge on.

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
I looked at pics of mine since I'm currently 350 miles away from her.......

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
Not to rub it in but I stared at mine in the driveway :nutkick 1:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Today I took her for her first oil change, and since it was her first visit back to where I bought her from, I did the one time customization option!

Just to vent, the customization option thing went great I liked all the factory setting but I added the one touch turn signal option where if you tap it, it will blink 3 times! The dealership experience for the oil change was just depressing. I hoped that walking in that they would be enthusiasts and care about my concerns (think CorkSport) and they could listen well enough to know that my car was in the 3rd parking spot, the only 2010 there! They just acted like they had better things to do than deal with me, very annoying!!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
hardcore detail. thinkin about takin it out for a photoshoot

41 - 60 of 2894 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.