2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup yaww, so i have a black mica with rx8 boys... what color do you think would look best? im leaning towards gunmetal gray.... give me your opinions!

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
zoom~
848 Posts
sup yaww, so i have a black mica with rx8 boys... what color do you think would look best? im leaning towards gunmetal gray.... give me your opinions!
its gotta match something you already have for the super duper matching effect, otherwise the stock form is awesome on its own.

hola, but anything will do as long as you like it, quote Zprice.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'd personally do something over the top like bright green. So zprice has a point. Make up your own mind. :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would do white but I feel as though they would get so annoying to clean all the time.. Btw, I've picked a color and I plan on doing them very soon.... I'll post pictures ASAP. Thanks for your opinions fellas.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
V

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I agree go bronze if you havent already done your project

·
Flying M vet
41 Posts
I'm a fan of your original idea....go gun metal. Then again I'm partial, have gunmetal RX8's in the garage right now. Used to be on my 6 and are going on the 3 this spring.

I love the understated look of the grey on the black cars. Not sure how they will look on my velocity red 3, but we'll see. May have them redone in black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm about to do the same thing on my black mica hatch, although i've got stock rims. I was thinking either a gunmetal gray or some kind of glossy black, yaddada? opinions?

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I like it! I have tsw trackstars (matte black with a red stripe) on my black mica 3. I like black on black the best. I dig the yellow fogs too. I'm still debating if I should black out the emblem. nice ride though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts