Votes: 197 7.1%
  • Titanium Flash Mica

Votes: 270 9.7%
1 - 20 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking over which one I should get, and I just can't decide. Wondered what everyone here thought of all the new colors and why they like it best. Maybe your discussion will help :p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I am going with the snowflake white this time. I have a black car now and it gets so hot inside, and when you touch it lol First black car and would never get black again, though it looks super nice when clean.

The other color option that interests me is the deep crystal blue color. Gotta see how that looks in person but I don't really want a dark color car again lol

·
Registered
718 Posts
I like three

I guess it's a toss up between Blue Reflex and Meteor Gray, but I want to see what the Snowflake White Pearl looks like too.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I've never been a fan of red and always looked towards the darker colors, but I really like Soul Red on this car.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Definitely white. It looks sharp offset with the black bits (tires, grill, etc...). Plus, white is a lifesaver in my hot climate.

Reactions: Presice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have either of the two people who voted for deep crystal blue seen it in person, or is it based on the configurator :p

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Have either of the two people who voted for deep crystal blue seen it in person, or is it based on the configurator :p
Here's one of the deep crystal blue, it looks darker than I expected, probably have to see it in person.

I actually kind of prefer silver more than white now lol

·
zoom freakin' zoom
618 Posts
Voted for deep crystal blue but going off online pics only. I've always been a sucker for white on the 3's though and like the blue reflex too, have seen that in person on the 2014 6.

I'll throw in another vote to bring back CBM though!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here's one of the deep crystal blue, it looks darker than I expected, probably have to see it in person.

I actually kind of prefer silver more than white now lol
I do like the look of my car :)
It is a bit bluer than my cell phone could capture in that pic.

In a way this night time pic when I was picking it up at the dealer shows the blue a little better.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Definitely hard to tell from those pictures but I see the lines near the bottom of the lights and the grille, which is probably a good representation.

Really liked BRM but deep crystal might be even better! Meteor grey still a front runner. Probably between those 2 since I don't want all the attention that comes with red

1 - 20 of 749 Posts