2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of posts all over this forum with really cool background images from users and I thought if would be useful to create a thread where users could simply post their background image and attach the file so others could use it too.

I'm not a programmer and don't understand what most of you are doing with the MZD system but I am grateful for your hard work and for you sharing it with the rest of us.

Thank you!

:wave:

·
Save the Manuals
267 Posts
All you need to do is search google for 800x480 images. I rotate mine occasionally and I hope one day someone will create an "application" to store a few backgrounds and change it within the system.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Most of my backagrounds are a combination of PS'd images of my wife, daughter and myself. Don't think people will care for those...ha. I do have one Starwars+Lego background (attached) that I created a few weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm searching for one that says mazda ir with a cx-5 in it to represent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Another good source for images is https://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/downloads/date/any/ That is where I got this one from. They all look to be jpg rather than png but converting them is easy.

By default it displays images the same as your screen resolution but there is a dropdown below the images and you can select 800x480.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts