2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I don't think anybody even makes linear lowering springs for the mazda3. Maybe a few coilovers have linear fronts.

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
The only kit I know of that uses a linear spring in the rear is BC. :001_unsure: Much kudos that they did though, the linear spring is not comfortable on the street but the 8k/6k setup is both understeer-free and easy to manage at the limit.

Reactions: Crespo

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
The only kit I know of that uses a linear spring in the rear is BC. :001_unsure: Much kudos that they did though, the linear spring is not comfortable on the street but the 8k/6k setup is both understeer-free and easy to manage at the limit.
Yes, this is what I'll be going with in the future.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
this is why i hate forums, i always manage to find what i need for what i want to do. so am mod budget is always thin :argh 1:

looking at getting BC ER series coils with swift springs

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Totally agree! It isn't bad on the street but you have to know that your ride comfort will decrease going into the coilover game...

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I've got racing beats and they are linear all day front and back! Comfortable ride imo...
Those are progressive I'm pretty sure. The .5/.7 drop?

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
Totally agree! It isn't bad on the street but you have to know that your ride comfort will decrease going into the coilover game...
You know what, now that I'm riding on Swifts I feel like the ride quality has just about equaled stock for all but the biggest potholes (which I need to avoid anyways, they'll bend my RPF1's). Totally worth it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts