2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2014 Mazda 3 Sport. Anybody had water issue with the rear seats, it's coming from around the fuel tank access panel. The seat was all wet and everything under it was covered with water.

Thx

·
Registered
468 Posts
if you know where it's coming from, then what's your question? get it fixed

if it's under warranty - get it fixed for free

either way, do it ASAP

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Warranty is over for this type of stuff, I have the car since may, first time I notice. I took out the rear seat bench to dry inside my house. I have seen water around the latch near the C-pillar where the folding seat clips. I'll take the trim off tomorrow to see what I can find under there. I don't have any water in the spare tire compartment and trunk like many other people.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I don't have any water in the spare tire compartment and trunk like many other people.
This is the first time I have ever heard of many other people having water in the spare tire compartment and trunk. I hope your car wasn't in a flood or deep water...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took off some more trim and part of the headliner, the leak seems to be coming from the hole where the rear upper brake light wiring gets into the car. Still raining like hell here so will have to wait a bit to work with the trunk open...I took off some more trim and part of the headliner, the leak seems to be coming from the hole where the rear upper brake light wiring gets into the car. Still raining like hell here so will have to wait a bit to work with the trunk open...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts