2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the sad day has come, I lost my job and had to sell the 3. Ugh. However this sale does bring some good news, goodies for you to purchase.

First off, Seat covers, Wet okole, Used approx a year but you'd never know it. They are custom made in Hawaii if you haven't ever seen them they're amazing. They look just like you had your car reupholstered and they are water proof, now granted anything sewn will have seeps in the seams but unless you're intending to make your 3 into a reverse submarine........
EDIT: I verified with wet okole's website these covers are supposed to fit 2004-2013 models. Please feel free to verify yourselves to confirm.
These were on a 2012 Sedan, However i do believe they would fit the hatch too (in fact i think they used a hatch template based on some of the holes in the back seat for stuff that wasn't even there on my sedan) i'd guess they will fit any Genpu sedan and hatch.

Price $450 plus shipping, throw me an offer, worst i can do is say no. These things were $540 plus shipping new.........New Price: $400 plus shipping

Weathertech floor mats, these things are awesome, kept my carpets looking brand spankin new. again from the 2012 sedan, I'd guess they'd fit any Genpu sedan, possibly genwon. Yeah they're a little dirty......they clean up nice though.

$90 plus shipping, again negotiable. SOLD

I'll do $500 plus shipping for both combined if you buy them. If this doesn't sell i'll throw em on ebay and post the link up here.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Sorry to hear as well and best of luck with a new job and the sale.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Sorry about the job and car:sad 1:
I love those seat covers and they would rock in my ride, unfortunatley I have a 1st gen.
Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sorry about your mis-fortune.

I can vouch for the covers though, I had them in my previous truck since I was doing a lot of water sports back then. The fit was perfect, they cleaned up well and I ALWAYS received compliments on them.

GLWS and job hunting.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try checking to see if they will fit, I don't know if anyone around here would know off hand if the seats are the same.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry about your mis-fortune.

I can vouch for the covers though, I had them in my previous truck since I was doing a lot of water sports back then. The fit was perfect, they cleaned up well and I ALWAYS received compliments on them.

GLWS and job hunting.
Thanks, Yes they are pretty sweet.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry about the job and car:sad 1:
I love those seat covers and they would rock in my ride, unfortunatley I have a 1st gen.
Good luck on the sale.
According to wet okole's website they should fit 2004-2013. Feel free to verify that yourself.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
According to wet okole's website they should fit 2004-2013. Feel free to verify that yourself.
What blue is that, Cobalt or Royal...looks Cobalt.
I'm in Canada as well, not sure if shipping would be crazy high.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shipping would be pretty high, It's a big box and not super light. It's kind of cobalt....It almost matches the sky blue that my car was.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts