2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have closed the deal. I'm dropping off the Sumitomo tires in an hour or so for the dealer to mount. Then this evening after work we sign the final papers and bring her home.

2010 Mazda3 s GT 5-door
Gunmetal Blue Mica
Moonroof/bose package
Tech package
Auto dim mirror

:clap 1:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have closed the deal. I'm dropping off the Sumitomo tires in an hour or so for the dealer to mount. Then this evening after work we sign the final papers and bring her home.

2010 Mazda3 s GT 5-door
Gunmetal Blue Mica
Moonroof/bose package
Tech package
Auto dim mirror

:clap 1:
Congratulations! If you wouldn't mind, would you be willing to post your itemized OTD costs in the appropriate thread? I should be getting mine next week...

·
Registered
476 Posts
its when ur rearview automatically dims when someone behind you has their brights on so ur not blinded(instead of manually flipping the rearview mirror)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We got the car Friday night, and had a big anniversary party today (20th). No time for photos yet. Will shoot some quick pics on Sunday if not too tired and post.

We got the Sumitomo's because they rock. Much better traction than the OE all-season tires. They're a steal on tirerack.com for $79 each. We took the take off original tires with us and I'm going to sell them on CraigsList.

Looking forward to the tinted pics!

Now, where can I get a cold air intake...?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Congrat's, can't wait to see your pic's.

BTW happy birthday to you and to your wife. 20 years together :clap 1: not everyone can ! I suppose your wife deserved a big medal LOL. Just had 15 years for my wife and I in april.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And congrats to you, 15 years, your wife must be as patient as mine!

I was too busy today cleaning up after the party. I drove the car twice to put some miles on her, but didn't get any photos yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Congrats!!
You just bought the exact car I expect to get; you've good taste! I reserved mine, but it's still at the Port the dealer says. Mine may or may not have the autodim feature. I doubt we'll be running into each other anytime soon tho' since I'm on the East Coast.
Have fun, and thanks for the great article on breaking in the car. Hopefully I'll be putting on the first 50 myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts