2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mazda3 Lighting Experts
248 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Click here to learn more about automotive lighting: Research

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Registered
285 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Click here to learn more about automotive lighting: Research

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]
Hahahaha...SWEETT!! I think I'll be visiting your site quite often! :-D

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
For anyone who's looking to buy Diode Dynamics' "Plug and play" trunk lights, don't make your purchase just yet, I received mine today but it turns out the adapter doesn't fit. I've sent Diode Dynamics an email about this and hopefully want to resolve this so my light will work in my car..

·
Mazda3 Lighting Experts
248 Posts
For anyone who's looking to buy Diode Dynamics' "Plug and play" trunk lights, don't make your purchase just yet, I received mine today but it turns out the adapter doesn't fit. I've sent Diode Dynamics an email about this and hopefully want to resolve this so my light will work in my car..
Which particular option did you select? Our SMD boards come with adapters for 194 and Festoon style sockets.

Our warranty team will assist you, but check to make sure you are using the correct adapter

Nick C.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Which particular option did you select? Our SMD boards come with adapters for 194 and Festoon style sockets.

Our warranty team will assist you, but check to make sure you are using the correct adapter

Nick C.
I picked the flex led string, it was the only one that said that it was plug and play specifically, my trunk apparently uses a 74 style bulb for my lighting so neither of your adapters would work. I've already got money back, as store credit..., for this but it was disappointing that it didn't work for me.

·
Mazda3 Lighting Experts
248 Posts
I picked the flex led string, it was the only one that said that it was plug and play specifically, my trunk apparently uses a 74 style bulb for my lighting so neither of your adapters would work. I've already got money back, as store credit..., for this but it was disappointing that it didn't work for me.
So you are saying the 194-bulb adapter didn't fit into the socket? I've never heard of a trunk application using a 74-style bulb as that is extremely small.

The 74-bulb sizes are usually found in glove box, vanity light, and gauge applications. It's one of the smallest incandescent bulbs used.

We do offer several 74 bulb options in LED if you are still looking for a replacement.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but we are here to help if you need warranty assistance or an exchange

Nick C.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
So you are saying the 194-bulb adapter didn't fit into the socket? I've never heard of a trunk application using a 74-style bulb as that is extremely small.

The 74-bulb sizes are usually found in glove box, vanity light, and gauge applications. It's one of the smallest incandescent bulbs used.

We do offer several 74 bulb options in LED if you are still looking for a replacement.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but we are here to help if you need warranty assistance or an exchange

Nick C.
The adapter almost didn't even fit into the hole in the chassis where the light is placed, so wasn't even close to fitting into the socket. I've already found a different site for the bulb, just waiting for the redesign of your inline led resistors for my turn signals, I've heard it's a long wait though...

·
Mazda3 Lighting Experts
248 Posts
The adapter almost didn't even fit into the hole in the chassis where the light is placed, so wasn't even close to fitting into the socket. I've already found a different site for the bulb, just waiting for the redesign of your inline led resistors for my turn signals, I've heard it's a long wait though...
We should have them available within the next few weeks. However, splicing in resistors will also do the job.

Nick C.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts