2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

i have i big problem with Android Auto and Waze application

when i select the Waze application from the menu/list off the app enabled on the screen doesent show anything, no map etc and the screen remain black and the system is freezed, but is strange because the GMaps working fine.

i have the Oneplus 5 and the smartphone is connected with usb cable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Waze might be set as "Optimized" in your power settings. I have a Oneplus 6t and a few of the Android Auto apps didn't work properly until I remove the power optimization settings on them. It should be under Settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Waze might be set as "Optimized" in your power settings. I have a Oneplus 6t and a few of the Android Auto apps didn't work properly until I remove the power optimization settings on them. It should be under Settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization
i will try to disabled this function, but is strange.. why the Gmaps working?! in any case I'll let you know.
thank you very much

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to inform you that for my case the solution described above by wantabagel worked!
thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts