2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Just a quick caution to fellow members to be very careful if you decide to use Total MPS tuning in the UK. Myself and another member have basically been ripped off by these guys.....money paid for order and nothing turns up....IF you can actually get them to answer the phone you never get and truth from them.

If you keep calling on the same phone they will ignore the phone....but if you call from another number they pick up straight away...!! VERY STRANGE

Many other cases of such problems with Total MPS if you carry out a quick Google search.

Hope this stops others becoming victims.

Ken

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Sorry to hear about your less than ideal experience. Thx for the warnings.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
"Refused to sell"......not sure what you mean....

If that means being lied to over and over again regarding stock and orders being sent then yes.....And even continuing the fantasy in the email sent when the refund was offered by still insisting the order had been sent.

If they didnt have stock.....or it was never going to turn up....or they had under charged me....and actually admitted it....then I would have accepted the situation.

Also I find the "selective" way they answer certain phone numbers from people complaining very odd....Funny how I wasnt able to get through on my home number after a couple of calls....but calling from different numbers I got answered every time....??

And yes....ill admit...a refund was sent after several emails detailing my intentions on how I was going to proceed the matter further.....So I will thank Total MPS for doing the right thing in the end.

Would TT-SKY possibly be TOTAL MPS...?? Or some connection by any chance..??

·
Registered
84 Posts
"Refused to sell"......not sure what you mean

Would TT-SKY possibly be TOTAL MPS...?? Or some connection by any chance..??
If you click on TT-SKY's homepage from their profile, it takes you directly to Total MPS webpage. So I'd say yes, they are one and the same.

To an outsider, with no dog in this fight... This makes the business look even more dodgy.

Be honest about who you are when you post and openly identify yourself as being connected to the business in question. The OP identified himself as the customer. You should identify yourself as the vendor (or someone associated with the vendor). Transparency is good business.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I would think shipping tracking numbers would be a good way to verify whether or not something was shipped. Most major shipping companies, like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc, etc, all use tracking numbers that are updated from pickup to delivery. A good business would use a company that has a tracking system in place, just to help make sure issues like this don't exist. At least that's what I think.

·
Registered
1 Posts
total-mps has been renamed to www.performancemazda.co.uk. AVOID!

just to let all know that total-mps has been renamed to performancemazda co uk
this is the same guy Gunther. there is so many bad reviews about total-mps that he was forced to open new internet domain. be aware and dont let this guy cheat you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts