2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I have a mazda Axela 2015 I want my kid be able to watch videos while I drive so I need help in finding the bypass parking Brake wire to allow the screen to show while vehicle in motion. Anyone with the knowledge please help me

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Only way I know is to install AIO Tweak "Videoplayer" of www.mazdatweaks.com. Installation in the car/to the MZD is possible via USB at firmwares 55 up to 59.00.544. From 59.00.502 - 70.00.100 you have to do the serial access www.mazdatweaks.com/serial first to be able to install tweaks via usb again, as Mazda deactivated this from 59.00.502 onwards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
In Australia screens that play video and are visible from the driving position are illegal. I suspect that may be true elsewhere and that it might be the reason for Mazda doesn't do it.
Thankfully this is true - it's bad enough now with all the smartphone use whilst driving.
I think using a child as an excuse to circumvent a safety issue in a car is irresponsible.
If op values their child's life and comfort in the car so much, aim for a solution to this problem that won't be a distraction as well - to the most important task - driving !
It really is the elephant in the room for this discussion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Only way I know is to install AIO Tweak "Videoplayer" of www.mazdatweaks.com. Installation in the car/to the MZD is possible via USB at firmwares 55 up to 59.00.544. From 59.00.502 - 70.00.100 you have to do the serial access www.mazdatweaks.com/serial first to be able to install tweaks via usb again, as Mazda deactivated this from 59.00.502 onwards.
I confirm this does work. :) Just don't let Mazda upgrade the entertainment system beyond 70.

·
Immortal
286 Posts
Beyond 70 is also posdible - but you need jailbreaked iphone. And youtube or anything else what in phonescreen is on screen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts