2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Le Voltron here to check in.

Some of you know me...some dont. Just your average guy from NJ who owns a 2012 speed3. I tried to post mods in sig but it wont allow me to go past 500 characters.

Anyways my buddies Nick Eggert and Storm have been telling me bout this site. So here I am.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres my list of mods.

T3 3076r w .82 hotside Custom AFI tubular T3 exhaust manifold NJSPEED3 Pnp intake manifoldTial 44mm ewg TTr custom dumptube TTr custom vband downpipe TTr custom 4" turbo inlet/intake w CPe big maf and JBR filter Cobb AP Autotech hpfp internals Grimspeed 3port ebcs HKS SSQ4 bov Ultimate Racing custom vband cbe Ultimate Racing fmic DevilsOwn meth w d10 Custom small battery tray and battery setup TokayRacing injector seals Custom egr delete Custom tb coolant bypass Matt Damond OCC JBR tb tig NGK -1 plugs ACT 6puck clutch with Prolight flywheel TWM solid shift anchors JBR 88 trilogy mounts HKS Hipermax V coilovers Tanabe 4pt ladder brace WERKSracing custom chassis brace EvoX rims w 255/35/18 perelli pzeros Gen1 full interior Carbon fiber wrapped roof w shorty antenna

Im sure theres a few things i may have left out.

·
#MonsterMazda
461 Posts
Heres my list of mods.

T3 3076r w .82 hotside Custom AFI tubular T3 exhaust manifold NJSPEED3 Pnp intake manifoldTial 44mm ewg TTr custom dumptube TTr custom vband downpipe TTr custom 4" turbo inlet/intake w CPe big maf and JBR filter Cobb AP Autotech hpfp internals Grimspeed 3port ebcs HKS SSQ4 bov Ultimate Racing custom vband cbe Ultimate Racing fmic DevilsOwn meth w d10 Custom small battery tray and battery setup TokayRacing injector seals Custom egr delete Custom tb coolant bypass Matt Damond OCC JBR tb tig NGK -1 plugs ACT 6puck clutch with Prolight flywheel TWM solid shift anchors JBR 88 trilogy mounts HKS Hipermax V coilovers Tanabe 4pt ladder brace WERKSracing custom chassis brace EvoX rims w 255/35/18 perelli pzeros Gen1 full interior Carbon fiber wrapped roof w shorty antenna

Im sure theres a few things i may have left out.
Wow, this is so ironic. I just saw one of your videos on Youtube yesterday and tried searching your instagram. LOL

Welcome to Mazda3Revolution!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, this is so ironic. I just saw one of your videos on Youtube yesterday and tried searching your instagram. LOL

Welcome to Mazda3Revolution!
Thanks. My instagram name is Le_Votron_Loco

Heres a pic of my shitbox at the track

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Wait, your the Voltron of 11 second fame. :beerchug 1: I'm humbled. That's one fast fucking Pu.

Why you part out? :thumbdown 1:

Reactions: LE VOLTRON

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I was gonna. But my tuner and I have decided that we want a 11 sec pass so nasty on the stock block
nobody can touch it.

That's all about driver mod. I'm sure you can do it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's all about driver mod. I'm sure you can do it.
Well driver mod has alot to do with it But the tune is just as important.

The pu last time out had a funny bog going into 2nd and that may be from all the meth. Car trapped consistent 122 123mph runs so it has the power up top. The bog killed time causing me to have to build boost all over.

We are confident in colder weather we can hit higher traps and a low to mid 11sec pass.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Just curious, where are spraying the meth? The manifold or the cold pipe? You think atomization has anything to do with the bog?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just curious, where are spraying the meth? The manifold or the cold pipe? You think atomization has anything to do with the bog?
Pre throttle body.

I've been running w a d10 forever. I dont think that's the issue. It may b spraying too much too soon.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hey faggel! ;)

Now that we have the fastest speed 3 on board, we can build the mazdaspeed section of this forum.

Woot woot! Lets get weird!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What up Voltron! I didnt realize who you were until I just ran a Youtube search for you right now and remembered checking out your vids! Snap!!!
Yooz a star brother!!!!
Welcome to the forum! Please share your knowledge man!
Lmao no I'm just a regular guy like everyone else.

Would be my pleasure to help in any way.

My email is [email protected] gmail.com

My instagram name is le_voltron_loco.

Those are the easiest ways to catch me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey faggel! ;)

Now that we have the fastest speed 3 on board, we can build the mazdaspeed section of this forum.

Woot woot! Lets get weird!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Lol nick. Technically I'm not the fastest speed3. That title belongs to my homie gerry aka njspeed3.

I have the fastest pu title as of now.

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
That's one hardcore drag setup for sure, welcome. :001_smile: You have any pictures of your street setup? Not many people running 255/35/18.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts