2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ex-Honda Owner
53 Posts
This is completely useless. It is just a SMALL capacitor.

The Mazda 3's produce plenty of stable power through the alternator. Unless your car is 15+ years old with a dying alternator(it would allow the engine to idle easier), this has no practical use.

Once the gas pedal is pushed or youre rolling, your alternator cranks to full blast probably at 1200rpms, which allows for extra power usage but none that the car should actually need.

For example: I have a 1000 watt rms amp/subs and with the headlights on, no problems. No volt drops and if there were this little capacitor wouldnt be able to keep up.

This can only cause issues, it could become faulty and drain your battery, or make another problem go unnoticed.

I would advise to anyone without a special need of one of these to stay away.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's just your assho...I mean opinion. Keep it to yourself genius.:shit:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
If youre not open to opinion/some truth why post anything? Its a public forum not your personal blog

This is in the same boat as those spark plugs that give you an extra 100whp

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
A bit uncalled for. Love when people post and get a reply and flip shit about it. Take your self righteous attitude somewhere else. :thumbup:

And according to the article they saw increases of 0.5 horsepower. And they also said that is typical of any car to vary on different pulls. So it does nothing. Sounds like you may be a little upset because you thought it would give you power.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It was free. just had it and put it on I know it aint nothing special just a free fuckin piece,Just don't like ignorance. get a grip. :nutkick:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
issues

This is completely useless. It is just a SMALL capacitor.

The Mazda 3's produce plenty of stable power through the alternator. Unless your car is 15+ years old with a dying alternator(it would allow the engine to idle easier), this has no practical use.

Once the gas pedal is pushed or youre rolling, your alternator cranks to full blast probably at 1200rpms, which allows for extra power usage but none that the car should actually need.

For example: I have a 1000 watt rms amp/subs and with the headlights on, no problems. No volt drops and if there were this little capacitor wouldnt be able to keep up.

This can only cause issues, it could become faulty and drain your battery, or make another problem go unnoticed.

I would advise to anyone without a special need of one of these to stay away.
way overboard my ninja..:ninja 1: who gives a hoot

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wtf

If youre not open to opinion/some truth why post anything? Its a public forum not your personal blog

This is in the same boat as those spark plugs that give you an extra 100whp
you shouldn't have gotten them...lol so easy to be a critic. You got nothing good to say then shut up. :Na_Na_Na_Na 1:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Lmao you sir are proving just how big of an ass you truly are. :thumbup:

You don't like the ignorance yet your the most ignorant one on the post. Gtfo you hypocritical loser! :thumbup:

·
Ex-Honda Owner
53 Posts

A bit uncalled for. Love when people post and get a reply and flip shit about it. Take your self righteous attitude somewhere else. :thumbup:

And according to the article they saw increases of 0.5 horsepower. And they also said that is typical of any car to vary on different pulls. So it does nothing. Sounds like you may be a little upset because you thought it would give you power.

It was free. just had it and put it on I know it aint nothing special just a free fuckin piece,Just don't like ignorance. get a grip. :nutkick:

way overboard my ninja..:ninja 1: who gives a hoot

You don't like the ignorance yet your the most ignorant one on the post. Gtfo you hypocritical loser! :thumbup:
Im just trying to prevent others from wasting their money.

Somehow it got twisted cause I was including my opinions in the facts.

I dont know why someone would post about something useless, which someone could mistake for a useful post, this thread needed explanation on why it should/shouldnt be used. Ive done my research/testing and figured I should give a thorough explanation. I could expand on what I said but that would be a little off topic, tedious, which this thread has increasing gone off topic anyhow lol.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Im sorry...you know what they say ignorance is bliss..and I just blissed allover your face ! LMFAO. Now go make me sandwich. And wipe your mouth. :001_tt2 1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts