2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys hope you can help me with this issue.. I just installed the vled switchback a while ago.. Fitting is perfect, i just have a problem that requieres your help..

The thing is as follows...

Leds work fine without the headlights on they do everything they are supposed to do.. The thing is that as soon as i turn the headlights on.. The drivers side led goes of .. Blinker works fine, the problem is just for the white color when headlights are on.. The passengers side works perfect all the time .. The problem is just on the drivers side..

I switched the bulbs to see if that was the problem but it is not... Same result.

I am running 8k HIDs on headlights...

I disconnected the hid on the drivers side and the leds work fine all the time, is just when HIDs are on... What can it be?? Checked all the connections twice and everything is as it should be... I havent installed the resistors yet

Help will be appreciated .. Thanks

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Just curious which HIDS do you have?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have VVME 8k HIDs

I re-installed all the HID kit connections again and the switchbacks and same result.

I´m thinking it´s something related with the power that the HID drives when on... but the weird thing is that they work perfectly on the passenger side and it´s the same kit.

Thanks for any help anyone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Are you doing this while the car is running, or while it's off?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the same either way ... Ill try changing the ballast from side to see of that works... Other ideas??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts