2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Edit: Actually the easiest thing would be to have them join up here and let me know what they want and then I can contact them directly for the cash. Don't want to put the burden on you! :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
When and where do we need to send the money?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm planning on collecting it on June 1st (will send you all PMs), I want to see how many sign up by then in case we can hit the 16 people mark and get a better discount :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Does the person who gets the money via paypal need our provided address to get it shipped out prior?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Does the person who gets the money via paypal need our provided address to get it shipped out prior?
I have to talk to the VG guy and see exactly how he wants to do the transaction. He told me I would need to collect all the money & details and send it to him at once, and then he ships out. But I'll ask him about tracking numbers and how he will be in contact with everyone (obviously you need someone to talk to if something is wrong with your shipment)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
VG runs group buys all the time on other forums. It's rediculous that you should have to collect the money and do all the work. He should run the group buy on this forum and you should get a free shark fin for steering him over here! :yes:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I dunno, that's just how he told me to do it :S

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would extend this out another 2 weeks, there's barely a list of people on there for the group buy. Also, Im short of money. Think you can do this?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I would extend this out another 2 weeks, there's barely a list of people on there for the group buy. Also, Im short of money. Think you can do this?
I was kind of thinking the same thing. I'll extend it to june 15, I'm not in any rush :)

Reactions: stajlalexboy

·
Registered
293 Posts
That picture is great, the VG sharkfin blends with the contours of the car quite well. Paint looks a bit flat, could just be the light source.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I wonder if the guy who got that sharkfin maybe got it matte black?

I definitely love the look compared to the stubby.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sorry to intrude on this GB but I saw this on another forum:

Our original shark fin group buys always used a stepped pricing model, but the last few GBs, we offered a single low price and it worked out well, so we're going to stick with that for the time being! A price this low was previously only offered when we received more than 50 orders!

VG's MSRP --> $81.00
RPM's Retail Price --> $79.95

Group Buy Price --> $64.80 (20% off MSRP!)

This price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping within the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii). Shipping to Canadian addresses costs an additional US$5.00, so the discount will be $5.00 less for orders shipped to Canada.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Sorry to intrude on this GB but I saw this on another forum:

Our original shark fin group buys always used a stepped pricing model, but the last few GBs, we offered a single low price and it worked out well, so we're going to stick with that for the time being! A price this low was previously only offered when we received more than 50 orders!

VG's MSRP --> $81.00
RPM's Retail Price --> $79.95

Group Buy Price --> $64.80 (20% off MSRP!)

This price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping within the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii). Shipping to Canadian addresses costs an additional US$5.00, so the discount will be $5.00 less for orders shipped to Canada.
They must have bought a batch of 50+ and be reselling, the VG guy said that all GBs have to use their GB model.

No way our GB will be big enough to compete with that, so guys feel free to pull out if you want to jump on that deal.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
They must have bought a batch of 50+ and be reselling, the VG guy said that all GBs have to use their GB model.

No way our GB will be big enough to compete with that, so guys feel free to pull out if you want to jump on that deal.
RPM did buy a bunch and resells them. I bought mine through them just over a month ago and picked up their last CWP one for the non-satellite antennae.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.