2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I wasn't sure where to put this since it's not related to any specific model/generation of 3, but I'm going to be in Japan next week and have plans to visit Mazda HQ in Hiroshima and possibly take a tour of the Mazda museum there! So excited. I will take as many pictures as they let me and put them on here. I'd really love to get a look inside the factory/assembly line but I highly doubt they'll let me. Anyway, hope to have a report on the Mazda homeland soon!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately, I won't be allowed to take pictures inside the production facilities, only in the museum.

"**Photographs are allowed to be taken anywhere inside the Museum but NOT allowed to be taken outside the building,
in the assembly plant or during the bus trips between the head office and the Museum."

Kind of expected but still a bummer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It'll still be super cool to see pictures of the museum though. Seeing as how I will probably never get a chance to go to Japan, I'll just have to live vicariously through you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Tell them to get us a new RX-7!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tell them to make a RWD version of new speed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah maybe I'll just walk in with a picture of the Toyobaru twins and just say, "Come on, I know y'all can beat this." I here the new rotary they are working on is gonna be a beast.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will be at the factory in less than 8 hours! I don't know how much my tourguide will know, but if anyone has a specific question they'd like me to ask, lemme know and I will try to remember. Pics coming probably later this week when I get back from Japan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts