2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried installing the puddle lights/vip lights along the driver and passenger door on the gen3? Does anyone know if its even possible or if it would take lots of modifying and fabrication?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what I'm talking about. I've heard them called by a few different names.

Attachments

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
It's a VIP (pronounced "WIP) thing.

Personally not my style. Let some of the phases stay with the guys who don't mind buying curtains for their rear windows and trays for their passengers.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I like the ones installed under the side view mirrors. I think it is nice at night when unlocking your car.

Reactions: Kawracer

·
Registered
283 Posts
It's a VIP (pronounced "WIP) thing.

Personally not my style. Let some of the phases stay with the guys who don't mind buying curtains for their rear windows and trays for their passengers.
I know we laugh at the curtains, however, in Asian (china/Japan/HK), curtains are a big thing... Many vehicles have it, because it's so practical.

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
I know we laugh at the curtains, however, in Asian (china/Japan/HK), curtains are a big thing... Many vehicles have it, because it's so practical.

I fail to see any practicality to being able to 100% hide who/what is inside a vehicle. Police already struggle enough with window tint.

Please enlighten me on a tangible reason for having curtains.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I fail to see any practicality to being able to 100% hide who/what is inside a vehicle. Police already struggle enough with window tint.

It's so it gives us plenty of time to hide all the guns and other contraband we are carrying...LOL

I know I used to work nights, and having tinted windows was a requirement because driving in the day was a shock to my system. Other than that, I think its more bout the look than anything.

·
Registered
84 Posts

Sex.

Reactions: barqers and Loud3
1 - 12 of 12 Posts