2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you'll see that I put in the decription I was in my neighborhood no nothing wide open yet.

enjoy:biggrin:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have the same things love them :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some photos to check out what ive done. Sorry for the quality only had my iphone 3 at the time should have used the go pro would have been better.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had to officially take the front wheel wells out today. The 255's are just going to destroy them any ways.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yeah i like everything youve done. just bought my 4door 2010 m3 yesterday. im already in love with it stock -_-. cant wait to do some things like this to it :D

that cs exhaust sounds mean. love the growl

·
Registered
42 Posts
ive never done any mods on performance of cars, im pretty excited to grab the simota intake.

reading the description of the cs exhaust, whats a racepipe? =X

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it simply replaces the cat for a straight pipe making it louder maybe a little quicker

Reactions: 1tonbullet

·
Registered
42 Posts
so if i were to purchase the CS exhaust for my mazda3 2.5l, would i have to do welding in order to keep the cat on? im in chicago and i know i need a cat :/

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
so if i were to purchase the CS exhaust for my mazda3 2.5l, would i have to do welding in order to keep the cat on? im in chicago and i know i need a cat :/
you'd cut right before the cat and use a pressure clamp? something like that. I'd get a racepipe so you dont need to cut anything. That way, when you go for inspection, you can swap the stock system back in.

Btw..intake sure looked hungry hahaha

any plans to do something with the holes left on the hatch? looks so clean without the badge but I hate the hole plug things and don't want to pay to get it filled and painted haha

·
Registered
42 Posts
you'd cut right before the cat and use a pressure clamp? something like that. I'd get a racepipe so you dont need to cut anything. That way, when you go for inspection, you can swap the stock system back in.
ohhh so thats what a racepipe is... is the swap a difficult procedure?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Btw..intake sure looked hungry hahaha

any plans to do something with the holes left on the hatch? looks so clean without the badge but I hate the hole plug things and don't want to pay to get it filled and painted haha
I at first had planned on just filling them but havent had the funds now ive been waiting for a decal from BC suspension to put over them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts