2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been through the majority of the main thread for the infotainment project but what I can't seem to find is a video showing how to properly install the video player. I've been able to do everything else I wanted without any problems but nothing I've has gotten the video player to even show up for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been through the majority of the main thread for the infotainment project but what I can't seem to find is a video showing how to properly install the video player. I've been able to do everything else I wanted without any problems but nothing I've has gotten the video player to even show up for me.
You can see the details how to do in the help of application.
FW Versions 59.xx.xxx apps (Speedometer, Video Player, and Android Auto) will only show up in the app menu if you also install No More Disclaimer (Completely Remove), Order of Audio Source List, or both.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you both for the help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

i have new Mazda 3 2018 my firmware is 59.00.544 N i could not install video player is there a version for my firmware or what i am wrong any idea. I download almost all video player tweaks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts