2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Mazda Proud owners,
Very new here. I own a 2016 CX5 and 2014 Mazda 3. Yesterday, I installed latest new firmware NA 5900 441.. on my CX5 ...later i ended up installing some tweaks of the AIO program tweak installer as per instructions, they all worked like charm without any hiss except the most demanding one for me, it was the video player... It plays movies just fine but without any sound so basically as soon as i play movie it doesn't cut off the music i am listening to via CD, radio etc instead it contentiously play movie without movie sound but i can hear my CD still playing music instead of the movie sound.
Has anybody experienced this it all? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys... looking forward to hear from you soon... bye now

·
Registered
44 Posts
I haven't used vid player a lot but each time I've tried I have to first take out the NAV sd card, then choose the USB drive as the audio source in the music player and also MUTE the audio there before loading the vid player. Then I only here the correct movie audio. Try that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks For reply jk175d and thanks for the great source of information you have provided to me... i will try it out tonight n will let u know that how did it go...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
so basically, i never had any music in my USB where i put in the movies. and i guess i had tried to play something off this USB where stored the movies but since i didn't have the music files in it, it never initialized this usb and kept on playing the music off the CD player or radio? am i making sense jk175d?

so i need to download music file in same usb n play them n press mute then try out playing movie off vid player that located in the application section?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts