2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
yeah stop buying shit until you paint the bumper. Youre making us look like honda kids.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yeah stop buying shit until you paint the bumper. Youre making us look like honda kids.
Not at all. And im waiting for this guy, he was out of town, then when he came back he had to work on his transmission and hasnt had time.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Adding another one to the list.
This one is for "Sun Shine State" not being visible at the bottom of my license plate.

Under "I love driving slow" it says sunshine state. supposedly that has to be visible. I only get Tickets in MY city. no other city comes up with this BS..

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
That's probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
That's probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
It's Bullshit. and he would of tried writing me for my exhaust but i keep telling them its a factory exhaust, since my mazda dealer is partners with corksport. And that since it's factory they cannot write me a ticket for it. I hate how cops are..

"When was the last time you smoked in that car?"
Who said i smoke? and ive never even lit a match in my car, i down want my car smelling like shit.

"you mind if i search your car?"
Yes...
"Why?"

I hate how fucking dirty cops are... there was an integra with a fat exhaust and a gti in front of me. n I get pulled over ..

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
It's cuz of your bumper lol

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's cuz of your bumper lol

People say its because of my lights lol.
i have LED everything.
no amber turn signals. pure white led turn signals.

Im a spaceship xD

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Which Mazda dealer in South Florida is partners with Corksport?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Which Mazda dealer in South Florida is partners with Corksport?
Lou Bachrodt Mazda

Address: 5400 N State Road 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073 < Larger Dealer, also works with Corksport though and MANAGER ADAM knows a lot

Address: 1801 West Atlantic Blvd., Pompano Beach, FL 33069 < Smaller Dealer but is labeled as the partner w/ Corksport. (Same owner though so i think they're both equal partners)

·
MAAAAzda
868 Posts
South Florida cops are sucks dude, been there done that. I changed lanes quick because some guy slammed on his brakes. No traffic behind me, I wasn't speeding. Some cop saw it and pulled me over. "why didn't you signal?" sorry officer, I tried to avoid an accident. He wanted to give me a ticket but I was going to class, otherwise "I would've gotten one"

Just rude I guess. I wasn't aware that they were partners with Corksport. I got mine from delray

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
South Florida cops are sucks dude, been there done that. I changed lanes quick because some guy slammed on his brakes. No traffic behind me, I wasn't speeding. Some cop saw it and pulled me over. "why didn't you signal?" sorry officer, I tried to avoid an accident. He wanted to give me a ticket but I was going to class, otherwise "I would've gotten one"

Just rude I guess. I wasn't aware that they were partners with Corksport. I got mine from delray
Yea.. i refer to them as, "dick heads & a half"
Some city's care about drugs, guns, and violence. My city is safe, so they harass teenagers and car enthusiast.

And yea, They are partners. Im trying to get a job there part time....

·
MAAAAzda
868 Posts
Yea.. i refer to them as, "dick heads & a half"
Some city's care about drugs, guns, and violence. My city is safe, so they harass teenagers and car enthusiast.

And yea, They are partners. Im trying to get a job there part time....
I got pulled over for my tint a while ago too, in Wellington. Not sure if you're familiar cus it's a bit further north of you probably but it's a rich area, nice place to live. I shouldn't be complaining because technically it "is illegal" but come on don't be such an asshole, it's why people have such negative attitudes towards officers.

And that'd be sweet if you could scoop up a job there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I got pulled over for my tint a while ago too, in Wellington. Not sure if you're familiar cus it's a bit further north of you probably but it's a rich area, nice place to live. I shouldn't be complaining because technically it "is illegal" but come on don't be such an asshole, it's why people have such negative attitudes towards officers.

And that'd be sweet if you could scoop up a job there.
They are assholes here. You have the few nice ones. but mostly assholes. Typically you get 1 ticket for tint. But this officer had a PERSONAL grudge against me, kind of a funny story. I was being a wise ass cause he came off as an asshole at the time. But he couldn't write me any tickets than. So he found his opportunity this time and wrote me a ticket for each window....

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Got my AE Bumper Painted and my side Skirts, Just need to finish the bumper with the Black lip than pick them up and put them on.

Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 02/05/2013, By End of Day

• Corksport SRI Air Box ($99.00) Recently bought, awaiting part shipping.
  • Corksport Mid-Chasis brace ($129.00) Recently bought, awaiting part shipping.
  • Corksport Oil Catch Can ($139.00) Recently bought, awaiting part shipping.
  • Corksport LED Rear Bumper Lights ($69.00) Recently bought, awaiting part shipping.
  • Corksport Mazda 3 Sedan 3rd Brake Light ($69.00) Recently bought, awaiting part shipping.

21 - 40 of 307 Posts