2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Mazda S GT with SCBS and recently noticed that with version 59.00.441A NA loaded, I am getting false flag message on the warning guidance app about SCBS being temporarily disabled due to the temperature in the passenger compartment. If I disable/enable SCBS then the message goes away. The passenger cabin is cool by the way. It happens when the system boots up on starting the car and if I shift into R or D before the system completes booting up (the I agree button, etc.) Has anyone else noticed this?

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bug confirmed

I flashed my CMU back to v55.00.760A and this issue went away. No more SCBS warning guidance app error messages saying that the system is disabled until the passenger compartment cools down, despite the fact that the compartment is cool. If anyone else has this issue the solution is to flash down to the previous version. Does anyone know how to report bugs like this to Mazda?

·
Registered
310 Posts
I get the exact same error messages with V59. One for the SCBS and the other for LDW - however, the features still work. Can't wait to get rid of V59, its garbage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts