2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After upgrading to v33, I noticed that RDS stops working after the radio song changes. I can workaround it by going from FM Radio to Nav and then back to FM Radio, but I was wondering if anyone else seen this problem.

·
Registered
35 Posts
After upgrading to v33, I noticed that RDS stops working after the radio song changes. I can workaround it by going from FM Radio to Nav and then back to FM Radio, but I was wondering if anyone else seen this problem.
As you talk about RDS are you in Europe? I have had this issue since day 1 with my car. The only way I can ever get it to change is to switch on TA and then off again. I did raise this with Mazda, but as usual never got an answer.

For non-Europeans:
RDS Radio Data Systems. It displays details of the track played or the radio station being listened too. We don't have XM.
TA Traffic Announcements. Allows local stations to provide traffic reports whilst you are listening to a national station.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not in Europe, but I'm european... Apparently, it's called RBDS in the US.
In any case, I'm talking about the feature that displays the song title/author on the radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts