2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been told its coming shortly, anyone know? Im getting bored of the current issues I have with 31 and was hoping i could add more to the list with V32.......sarcasm :) LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
All I can say is I hope someone uploads it here so we can do the update ourselves, now that we know the procedure. My dealer is quite annoying on this and I have to beg to get them to do anything.

·
Registered
355 Posts
All I can say is I hope someone uploads it here so we can do the update ourselves, now that we know the procedure. My dealer is quite annoying on this and I have to beg to get them to do anything.
yea, they said they couldn't do it for me either.... when I wanted 31

luckily someone uploaded the Service Bulletin PDF online, so I had the reference number, I called Mazda Customer Service in the USA, and gave the the reference number for the update, and told them my dealer said that couldn't do it....

Mazda Customer Service took care of it completely, called the Dealer themselves, got everything all set up for them to do it during an appointment I had setup for that Friday, I didn't have to do anything....

they called me back the next day, and said that everything was good to go for my next appointment.

kinda hesitant about doing this, since I guess the service guys could take it out on my car if I got them in trouble with corporate.... but I told corporate that they didn't do anything wrong so hopefully they didn't scold the service guys for bullshitting me....

I just hope someone uploads the PDF for the next update, I'm hoping they turn WIFI back on :thumbup 1: :detective:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm not aware of the procedure you speak of. Would you mind providing the link on how to do this, please?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts