2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VLED turn's arrived today.... Install tomorrow afternoon. :001_unsure:Wife n kid time today!!!:eek:hsnap 1:
jk lol

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To resist or not to resist... That is the question

Decided against it for now. We will see how I feel after they have been in for a week or two

·
Registered
732 Posts
hyper flash annoyed me, and if you have your turn signal set to tap it once and it blinks three times hyper flash will stop that from working.

Reactions: Jamerling

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you have your turn signal set to tap it once and it blinks three times hyper flash will stop that from working
thanks for the heads up... installing tomorrow.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
installed...

Hyperflash is not so bad. I love the way the switchbacks look and operate!!! I think the sound will bother me more than the acutal hyperflash itself. Installation was a breeze... did it on my lunch hour!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Give this a try...

ah i have a 3i no info menu so I'm stuck or I could go to the dealer and have them turn it off.....
Call your local dealer. Tell him that you need a favor and that the sound is driving your wife crazy and would they please adjust annoying sound to make it silent!!! Poof... no more annoying sound. Take advantage of your friendly dealer and make em work hard for your business.

just a thought...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts