Let me tell you my story:
- I mentioned the issue two weeks after I got my car (Nov 2019)
- Dealer told me that there's an update that they would like to apply at my next visit (Jan 2020)
- Dealer forgot to update the system at my visit in March 2020. So I did it by myself (10047 EU). It doesn't solved the issue (as we all already known), so I informed the dealer again.
- Dealer called me that they have another update, which has solved the same issue for another customer. So I visit the dealer again in June 2020. After "the update" (still 10047) the behaviour was still the same. I informed my dealer again.
- Dealer called me, they were in contact with Mazda Germany and a representative or at least a technician from my dealer needs to see the issue (first time that they want to see it!). I had to visit them again. During my visit in August 2020 we were also able to reproduce the issue with another Mazda 3 2020. They promissed me to keep in contact with Mazda Germany.
- Dealer called me, Mazda said this issue is an phone issue, and has nothing to do with the Mazda Connect. I asked if I'm allowed to contact Mazda Germany by myself to explain them the error. They agreed.
- Contacted Mazda Germany via email in September 2020. They replied to me, that they could not do remote diagnostic. I've to ask my dealer an they had to contact Mazda Germany for further diagnostics. They said also, that they've never been contacted by my dealer due to this issue.
- I informed my dealer about what Mazda Germany said. My dealer promissed to take care.
- Yesterday I got an email from my dealer, that Mazda Germany needs now an video or at least some photos of that issue.