2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I recently went to upgrade to the newest AIO release, and I ran into a problem.

After it installed, the built in applications such as fuel economy and maintenance are greyed out and not accessible; and the newly installed applications such as video player don't open.
I went to uninstall the tweaks, and reinstall them, but both USB ports stopped recognizing anything connected to them.

I've gone through a few versions of the AIO tweak, and have never had this bug happen before.

After doing some research, it looks like the AIO tweak possibly gets rid of a file called libgstalsa.so and I have to SSH into the head unit and reinstall it? I'm not sure if this is correct, and I'm not sure how to go about the fix if it is.

Please help!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Connect to SSH

mount -o rw,remount /
cp -a /jci/lib/libmc_user.so.org /jci/lib/libmc_user.so
reboot
What do you think if they don't have root privilege? Because the 56.00.513c and lastest firmware, the root account pass has been change to other (no one know what is it), and the ssh login prevent by firewall of CMU, and last thing, they never run ssh bring back before get the trouble.

·
Registered
56 Posts
What do you think if they don't have root privilege? Because the 56.00.513c and lastest firmware, the root account pass has been change to other (no one know what is it), and the ssh login prevent by firewall of CMU, and last thing, they never run ssh bring back before get the trouble.

If you have installed the SSH bringback, you can enter the JCI test 11 mode, enter the terminal. Terminal interface is directly ROOT permissions, do not need to enter a user name and password. Then enter the above command.

But I dare not 56.00.5XX installed SSH_bringback, it will lead to boot loop

So I kept it at 56.00.100

·
Registered
317 Posts
If his firmware version is 56.00.100 or 56.00.240, it can be roll back to original libmc_user.so.
But if firmware version is 56.00.513 or greater and he doesn't run ssh bring back script before, so may be imposible to fix this problem.

so, Without root privilege, we couldn't do anything!

·
Registered
56 Posts
If his firmware version is 56.00.100 or 56.00.240, it can be roll back to original libmc_user.so.
But if firmware version is 56.00.513 or greater and he doesn't run ssh bring back script before, so may be imposible to fix this problem.

so, Without root privilege, we couldn't do anything!
Provided that you can enter JCI TEST mode

JCI test mode~terminal

Connect the USB keyboard

At this point do not need to log in user name password, is the root 权限
Enter the above command

You can change the current root password

·
Registered
317 Posts
Provided that you can enter JCI TEST mode

JCI test mode~terminal

Connect the USB keyboard

At this point do not need to log in user name password, is the root 权限
Enter the above command

You can change the current root password
But in 56.00.513 and greater firmware, the JCI Test mode was disable, so we can't use this method...!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts