2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I was sure hoping they would finally add Opencar or something to put my WiFi to use. Seems like it's just fixes of things I'm not having a problem with. Maybe next time...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks for this. I am on v29 and I am having issues right now. When I turn off the car I always mute, but when I get back in and start it, the music is playing. Also wifi also unchecks itself in the settings menu from time to time, so I have to go into settings and re-check to turn back on. It also feels slower then when I was on v25. Never had those issues, kinda upset I upgraded :cry:

·
Registered
21 Posts
V31 just released at 1:00 today with mute fix.

This updates has a lot of fixes from what I was told.:banana 1:

Updates for BT:taz:

It incorporates a new Gracenotes too.:banana 1:

and more. Getting it done.:rock 1:
Brand spankin' new here, and a few questions.

1. How do we check our current version?
2. What are Gracenotes?

Sorry for the noob questions!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Brand spankin' new here, and a few questions.

1. How do we check our current version?
2. What are Gracenotes?

Sorry for the noob questions!
Gracenotes help harmonize any songs from Graceland. Its like THX for Elvis.

Current version can be found in the settings or apps on the home screen.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I upgraded to v29 over the weekend. My bluetooth still will not download my text. Other than that, everything seems a bit faster and so far i have not received any crashes like before.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just had mine upgraded to v29 on Friday last week and haven't had any issues since, well nothing other than the usual nav voice assist mute problem and the usb sometimes not restarting where it left off, but at least so far no issues with the system saying I have no nav when I do and just showing me a compass.

I don't think I will get it updated again until my next oil change which is likely to be in August and by then I hope they will have addressed some of the other issues and give us live traffic back.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got back from dealership. Upgraded to v31. So far I notice no difference from v29 as far as features and speed goes. Looks like bug fixes to me.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Strange... I went by my dealership two days ago to upgrade my version from V20 and the dealer said they will be installing V29. I mentioned that V30 is suppose to be out and was told that there's an issue with V30 and they were told to install V29 for all people who come in. Lol. Wtf?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Strange... I went by my dealership two days ago to upgrade my version from V20 and the dealer said they will be installing V29. I mentioned that V30 is suppose to be out and was told that there's an issue with V30 and they were told to install V29 for all people who come in. Lol. Wtf?
...and at that time that was 100% true. V30 was released and then pulled for having issues, and until today V29 was the latest. I also had mine in late last week to the dealer and got V29 installed then. Next time in I'll get them to update to whatever is the latest then.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great news, especially since I'm picking up my new M3 this Saturday.

Thanks for the heads-up Babie, crosses fingers it's a solid update.

·
Registered
958 Posts

I doubt it. Seeing how many "solid" updates have already been released since the car came out, I'm sure V31 isn't the last update... There will be many others because it seems Mazda can't get this thing to work right.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

This one is the longest update since the last. With 2015's around the corner, head are going to roll if not right soon.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts