2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to finally look into installing AIO Tweaks, it's definitely overwhelming at first.

I'm on version 59.00.330 NA N, and am going to upgrade to .441 before installing the tweaks. Since I read another thread where that's the most stable version that you can still tweak on. I found a working download link to upgrade to NA 59.00.441A. Is there a "A" at the end or is it supposed to have a "N" as well? I don't want to install the wrong firmware version.

I also wanted to know if it's recommended to upgrade to Gracenote v7 (which I believe is the latest version) if I plan to install AIO tweaks? Any compatibility issues?

Lastly I want to install a theme as well (one of Corwin9s themes), I'll be able to add the theme through the AIO tweaks right? Or do I need to do install one before the other? Appreciate your help! :grin2:

·
Registered
485 Posts
If you'd have read the Firmware thread, you would know what those letters mean.

There are no compatibility issues regarding Gracenote update. You can update it freely.

Reactions: JediMindTricks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you'd have read the Firmware thread, you would know what those letters mean.

There are no compatibility issues regarding Gracenote update. You can update it freely.
Thank you, like I said it's pretty overwhelming with so much information and a lot of pages to read through for both the update process and the AIO tweaks themselves. At least I know where to look now, thanks! :smile2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
how did it go, JediMindTricks ?

I am updating my fw now....from 27 to 31. Next, I plan on 59....441 and AIO. I am curious how did it go in your case. Were your expectations met?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did it end up working? I have a Canadian 2017 Mazda3 GS with 59.00.330, and I'm having issues installing AIO Tweaks/AA. I stick the USB key in (32gb, formatted FAT32), and nothing happens, even after waiting 30min+. Maybe upgrading to 59.00.441 would work? Thanks,

·
Registered
312 Posts
Did it end up working? I have a Canadian 2017 Mazda3 GS with 59.00.330, and I'm having issues installing AIO Tweaks/AA. I stick the USB key in (32gb, formatted FAT32), and nothing happens, even after waiting 30min+. Maybe upgrading to 59.00.441 would work? Thanks,
First try another flash drive, format it in Windows to FAT32 and try once more. Some flash drives are not read properly by the system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts