2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to the forums, I registered but never posted, but I'm disappointed to see there is a mod and more forums for the 04-09 mazda 3 and almost nothing mod-centered for the 10-13 mazda 3.

Anyways, I have a 2012 Mazda 3 s GT 2.5L with 70 durameter mounts for engine and trans, coilovers, H brace, wheels, strut brace, catch can, sound, gauges, full exhaust inc headers, and a SRI w/ CAB. I'm running out of things to do, it's my daily so I hardly want to turbo and I'm not trading it in. I'm still debating supercharging it (whether going full electronic setup with a dedicated power source, no ebay kit.., or full mechanical), and I think my next upgrade will be to get replacement performance camshafts, and various other accessories or suspension parts. But I'm not quite sure what to do after the camshafts. What is going to be my weakspot? I can't imagine the fuel pump or injectors will be an issue, I don't want to do a BSD. I'm likely somewhere just shy of 200hp at the wheels right now.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,282 Posts
Mazdaspeed 3 2007-2013 had the most Mods available.
All the new Skyactive 2.5L turbos are starting to trickle back in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts