2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my infotainment system upgraded from v31 to v55 which fixed media player freezing problem when skipping MP3 tracks to quickly. So I'm happy.

However I noticed when I turn of the car's engine, the system no longer display fuel economy app displaying MPG of my last drive.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in v55 that will make the system display fuel economy when turning off the engine?

Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
There is a setting within the fuel economy app itself (last option along the bottom). Mine toggled to off after updrading, but I honestly don't remember whether turning it back on actually worked. It's the sort of thing I forget about as soon as I get out of the car.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you have redo any of your tweaks?
I think just about all settings (audio and navigation) remained the same after v55 upgrade except the speed camera warning which was changed to both "Audio & Visual". Previously that was set to Visual only.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a setting within the fuel economy app itself (last option along the bottom). Mine toggled to off after updrading, but I honestly don't remember whether turning it back on actually worked. It's the sort of thing I forget about as soon as I get out of the car.
Okay. Thanks for the hint.
I will have to take a look in the fuel economy app itself. I previously browsed through the main Mazda Connect settings and couldn't anything related to fuel economy display.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have my infotainment system upgraded from v31 to v55 which fixed media player freezing problem when skipping MP3 tracks to quickly. So I'm happy.

However I noticed when I turn of the car's engine, the system no longer display fuel economy app displaying MPG of my last drive.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in v55 that will make the system display fuel economy when turning off the engine?

Thanks.
Hi :laugh2:

http://goo.gl/r2fQII

http://goo.gl/t3h8re

Pritty easy.

Cheers !!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi :laugh2:

Photo

Photo

Pritty easy.

Cheers !!
You forgot the picture showing the little red icon you need to touch/press to get to the settings screen. :) I didn't know fuel economy app has that icon to access settings screen.

Anyway, I have the "display at ignition off" option turned on now.
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts

Thanks.
Upgraded a 2016 6 from v51 to v55, and the screen still works. You might have to (re) enable it: Launch the fuel economy application; and go to settings to re-enable that screen when turning off the engine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts