2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mazda Fan
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car in for scheduled service at 45,000 km (28,000 mi) today and asked them to upgrade my system version from 27, because every now and then the system conks out and reboots in the middle of a phone call - extremely annoying, to say the least.

I was expecting to get V 55 based on the forums here, but About reports 56.00.100 EU N.

JR

Attachments

·
Mazda Fan
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, me too. :) I used it for a few calls on the way home and it was fine, but that was normal before too. The test will be a few weeks from now with no reboots. The Mazda dealer told me if it keeps happening, they'll replace the hardware.

Despite all the nitpicking about the system in these forums (which I generally agree with, especially the system's amnesia regarding the last song that was playing off a USB memory stick and always starting from the first song!), and the cool hacks/tweaks the techies here are able to do (which I would love to have some of! especially to skip the warning screen and to be able to use the touch screen while the car's in motion), I am generally pleased with the system, especially how well it integrates with my Android phone (as long as it isn't rebooting in the middle of calls and ending my calls!).

JR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts