2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

In my country there are two high-end grades for the new Mazda 3: Luxury and Luxury Premium. The main difference is Luxury Premium includes the Safety Pack AND white leather. Apparently is impossible to separate this two things in my country, incredible!!

I chose Luxury due to the price and because I don't like white leather. But I really like the Safety Pack features...

My question is if I can incorporate any of these features on my own, and if all of them need "hardware" addition. These features are:

- Mazda Radar Cruise Control
- Adaptive full LED lights (in luxury are not adaptive)
- Smart Brake Support
- Lane-keep Assist System / Lane Departure Warning System

Thank you very much!!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Same problem in Thailand. Only interior in the top spec model (SP) is the white (or almond as it is sometimes called). We have 4 model choices so I got the S model which is right under the SP. Has 18" wheels but not the safety equipment you mentioned. I did add navigation when I ordered the car but decided not to order any more accessories. My thinking was I have been driving cars to 50 years without the electronics and never had a major accident. It also adds to the autonomous driving experience which I do not want. I want to do the thinking when I am driving and do not want the car to do the thinking. I guess if you are the type of person who is on the phone and texts while driving the safety equipment would be a good thing. For me I love the experience of driving and do not cloud it with anything except my music.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts