2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last fall my MZD Connect Navi maps expired.
Buying new via the Mazda Toolbox is expensive. Just 1 update almost €100. Three years up to € 200.
Ebay (and 'Marktplaats' in my home country) is full of offers for new SD cards. Cards that should come with 3 years of free updates.
I've seen people say in the internet that it works flawlessly.
But not for me.
I did manage to do one update but now Mazda Toolbox tells me my update services have expired.
The SD is recognised as a ligit SD card. It also reports that it is the latest EZ1F version.
Any tips or tricks?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Last fall my MZD Connect Navi maps expired.
Buying new via the Mazda Toolbox is expensive. Just 1 update almost €100. Three years up to € 200.
Ebay (and 'Marktplaats' in my home country) is full of offers for new SD cards. Cards that should come with 3 years of free updates.
I've seen people say in the internet that it works flawlessly.
But not for me.
I did manage to do one update but now Mazda Toolbox tells me my update services have expired.
The SD is recognised as a ligit SD card. It also reports that it is the latest EZ1F version.
Any tips or tricks?
Map updates are binded to the VIN number, not to the SD card. You can replace it -even with an original one- but the expiration date will remain the same. And same applies to the mazdaconnect services (traffic alerts, weather...)

Sorry dude

Reactions: h220
1 - 2 of 2 Posts